PORTAL | REGISTER | PDA | QUR'AN SEARCH | WHAT'S ISLAM? | TELL A FRIEND | RULES

Information Center on myIWC Forums
Go Back   myIWC Forums > ISLAMIC-NATURE > Comparative Religion
User Name
Password

Old 05-01-2010, 14:20
Administrator

Tayeb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tayeb Send a message via MSN to Tayeb Send a message via Yahoo to Tayeb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
If Allah makes us imperfect then some are bound to fail His test.
Strange that He would arrange things to lose some of His beloved souls.

I laughed because you have judged and say that you do not.

I take it from the way you follow, by tradition only, that the notion of apotheosis and it's reality does not happen for Muslims?

Regards
DL
You seem to use regularly the word apotheosis. Who is Muslim and deifying anyone here? Actually the books you cite of christian faith deify a man. Jesus is made god.

Again you are accusing Allah (perhaps you as an arrogant person think Allah is another god... correct?). Have a said to you the magic word freewill? No one is lost unless one wants to be lost. Unless he is unimputable. In that case he is innocent. We in Islam don't beleive children ought to pay for crimes of their parents. There is no original sin in Islam.

Who did I judge? God? Why are you so dishonest when I have said time and time again that we as Muslims don't judge God?
Old 05-01-2010, 15:07

Seeker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayeb View Post
You quote Moses. Tell me what are your sources? Did he say that and where?
The source is any book that shows the myth of Moses.

Actually we don't worship the Holy Qur'an. If you worship God, you seem to worship man, as you said initially that god is man. Does god eat his own creatures? If Jesus is god, he ate meat and fish, he surely went to toilet. Does god go to toilet?
I do not worship even the God I know.
That is not His desire.
His desire is for us to understand reality and His philosophy of life.
That is what is to be followed.

Regards
DL
Old 05-01-2010, 15:09

Quote:
You seem to use regularly the word apotheosis. Who is Muslim and deifying anyone here? Actually the books you cite of christian faith deify a man. Jesus is made god.

Again you are accusing Allah (perhaps you as an arrogant person think Allah is another god... correct?). Have a said to you the magic word freewill? No one is lost unless one wants to be lost. Unless he is unimputable. In that case he is innocent. We in Islam don't beleive children ought to pay for crimes of their parents. There is no original sin in Islam.

Who did I judge. God? Why are you so dishonest when I have said time and time again that we as Muslims don't judge God?
Is God good?

Regards
DL
Old 05-01-2010, 16:56
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Tayeb Send a message via MSN to Tayeb Send a message via Yahoo to Tayeb
Yes, the Qur'an tell us so. We don't give attributes to God. We prefer to call him just Allah (it means God in Arabic, but has no plural and no gender).
Old 05-01-2010, 16:57
Administrator

Quote:
I do not worship even the God I know.
That is not His desire.
His desire is for us to understand reality and His philosophy of life.
That is what is to be followed.

Regards
DL
Who has told you that God doesn't want to be worshipped? How do you communicate with Him?
Old 05-01-2010, 18:26

Quote:
Yes, the Qur'an tell us so. We don't give attributes to God. We prefer to call him just Allah (it means God in Arabic, but has no plural and no gender).
Good is an attribute regardless of whether you name it or just follow your book. It is still one that you give God or Allah.

Allah would, of course, have it no other way.

If you believe the myth of Moses, then God, hardening Pharaoh's heart, causes God to kill the first born.

I do not think this a good thing.

Regards
DL
Old 05-01-2010, 18:31

Quote:
Who has told you that God doesn't want to be worshipped? How do you communicate with Him?
We do not communicate on an ongoing basis.
I only touched the mind of God only the one time.
That pleasure and pain was enough to only do it once even if I had the choice.

The ancients used to call it, being in the spirit.
In modern language I would call it telepathic communication.

The ancients were revere for this and wrote scriptures of the revelation given.
Today, most just chalk it up to delusion at best and insanity at worse.

That may be why there are no modern prophets.

Regards
DL
Old 05-01-2010, 18:45
Administrator

And weren't you fantasyzing when purportedly had experience with God? Where is your evidence?
Old 05-01-2010, 19:17

Quote:
And weren't you fantasyzing when purportedly had experience with God? Where is your evidence?
As with all cases of apotheosis, I have none.

No more than any have for their Gods, including yours.

I do have some that tells me that telepathy is real. A prior experience with my wife.

If I had not had that one first, I would not believe in the veracity of the second with the Godhead.

Your religion is based on the O T I think.
You may be interested in these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHoDp...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SblyuFUM9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhef6...eature=related

Regards
DL
Old 06-01-2010, 00:12
Administrator

Firstly I want to warn you that we don't allow bad language here and you can banned if you persist. I will remove WTF from all posts, and I will not give you a second warning if you use these words or similar ones.

I am also warning you to be respectful of God as you may also be banned. Please register in your brain that there are no gods, there is only One God, and there's no Islamic God. I wll not tolerate your arrogance on this matter.

We are quite strict on above two matters: bad language and respect towards God.

This is my last and final warning.
Old 06-01-2010, 19:11

sipraomer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Police enforce laws. If they know of a murderer, they will jail him to prevent further crime.

You might note that God does not. He will allow the murderer freedom to kill again and again. One murderer here did 52 murders before the law found him.

What God was waiting for I do not know but do know that if God knew and did not act, then He does not enforce His laws.
Enforcement after his death does not do a damn thing for those who died at his hands after he began his killing spree.

Please quote your word where it says that hell is not permanent.

Regards
DL

Look Bro. This world is a test. It is limited. It will end. Either you beileve in religion or you believe in scientists. Both tell us that it will end.

God enforces his laws through his pious men. He instructs them to follow his instructions. Those who died by the hands of the murderer and if they were just and if they were good followers of the instructions given by God then according to ahadith of our Prophet they are also martyers. And in the eyes of God a martyer is the greatest person who will get the best part of heaven.

Paradise and Hell are both permanent. As far as 120 years and unlimited time is concerned. God has told us the truth. He has given us time. He has given us a vast number of benefits and rewards. With all this if we don't obey him we will be severely punished. We will be punished for Bad deeds exceeding good deeds done in this world on the dooms day but in the hell the wrong doers will burn forever for not listening to God.

In short, God will punish bad humans for the wrong done to other humans in equal proportion of their deed. But God will burn them in hell forever because of their disobedience to Him. He is so great and yet we disobey Him that is why He will burn the wrong among us. But if we do the good deeds in this world, God will give us more reward than the good deed actually done in regards of proportion. Such is his Greatness.
Old 06-01-2010, 19:19

Quote:
So a chain of evil or sin cannot be broken by your thinking?

The grandchildren are automatically evil if the lineage is evil?

That would mean that hell is forever. Right?

I am patiently trying to get an answer on this simple question.

In hell, does one ever repent?
If so, is it just to keep on punishing someone who has repented and changed his way of thinking?
This is what punishment is for after all and to continue to punish after repentance is just cruelty.

Right?

Regards
DL
The chance of repentence is given in this world only. The heaven or hell is the final destination.

There is a saying of our Prophet that if our eyes are low because of shame in the last moments of our life for the repentence of the evil deeds done. At that time also God will forgive us.
Old 06-01-2010, 19:27

Quote:
If Allah makes us imperfect then some are bound to fail His test.
Strange that He would arrange things to lose some of His beloved souls.

I laughed because you have judged and say that you do not.

I take it from the way you follow, by tradition only, that the notion of apotheosis and it's reality does not happen for Muslims?

Regards
DL
Allah has made the test very easy to pass. It is simple. Be honest, Tell the Truth. Give charity to poor of 2.5% of your earnings. Don't quarrel with your neighbours. Respect the elders. Love the young ones. offer prayers. Remain stead fast in difficult times. Don't worship others besides God.

After following this as much as possible. You will pass the test with good grades.
Old 06-01-2010, 19:30

Quote:
Firstly I want to warn you that we don't allow bad language here and you can banned if you persist. I will remove WTF from all posts, and I will not give you a second warning if you use these words or similar ones.

I am also warning you to be respectful of God as you may also be banned. Please register in your brain that there are no gods, there is only One God, and there's no Islamic God. .
Could you expand on these last 5 or 6 words for me please?

Regards
DL
Old 06-01-2010, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipraomer View Post
Look Bro. This world is a test. It is limited. It will end. Either you beileve in religion or you believe in scientists. Both tell us that it will end.

God enforces his laws through his pious men. He instructs them to follow his instructions. Those who died by the hands of the murderer and if they were just and if they were good followers of the instructions given by God then according to ahadith of our Prophet they are also martyers. And in the eyes of God a martyer is the greatest person who will get the best part of heaven.

Paradise and Hell are both permanent. As far as 120 years and unlimited time is concerned. God has told us the truth. He has given us time. He has given us a vast number of benefits and rewards. With all this if we don't obey him we will be severely punished. We will be punished for Bad deeds exceeding good deeds done in this world on the dooms day but in the hell the wrong doers will burn forever for not listening to God.

In short, God will punish bad humans for the wrong done to other humans in equal proportion of their deed. But God will burn them in hell forever because of their disobedience to Him. He is so great and yet we disobey Him that is why He will burn the wrong among us. But if we do the good deeds in this world, God will give us more reward than the good deed actually done in regards of proportion. Such is his Greatness.
How nice for you.
All you need do is embrace fantasy and a bit of dogma and away you go.

Regards
DL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: